80 views
Verified Reviewer

1.2

I signed up for their "bundle" to save money. I had Cable, internet, land phone and mobile phone.

My landline went months without working and I was charged each month.

when I called customer service they refused to credit me any monies.

After being fed up with many issues (cable and phone, mobile phone. )

I decided to cancel my bundle because I was under a contract for 2 years. What did comcast do? They hiked up my mobile phone monthly fee.

Oh so I could not use my checkbook to pay my bill. I was in a position where I had to replace my debit card due to fraud activity. I called comcast to see if I could pay by check over the phone and they could not /would not honor payments by check for mobile services but they do accept payments using a check for the rest of their services.

They also interrupted my mobile service due to an "outage" and I was not credited any monies. The way I found out that my mobile service was not working ?

well my fiancé is in the military overseas and she could not connect with me via text or phone due to comcast "outage" which lasted 4-5 hours. I pay a VPN to stay connected with my fiancé of $600 each month. and to have this inconvenience of not being able to receive texts or calls was very unreasonable.

I am now a happy customer of WAVE, they are an internet, cable, landline provider and no contract is needed so I can cancel anytime. Had I known that WAVE was available to me I would have subscribed with WAVE from the beginning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Xtreme Bundle.

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

Comcast Cons: Management avoids resolving issues.

Store Location: 2001 Diamond Blvd, Concord, CA 94520