1.3

My bundle contract had done 3years of contract with Comcast in Jan. 2019.Bill was increased without noticed & bill was monthly, no penalty.The clients must call them to deal after the promotion gone.

I talked & undealed the new price so in 3/ 10,I started to use AT& T. I called Comcast on 3/12 to noticed for closing the account. After that, I still got a full bill. I called them back on 4/7 & be known that just phone service was closed, not yet internet & cable.

And they emailed me a cancelation form to sign for processing paperwork. I just signed without look carefully the trick bottom part that I must notice 60 days from the cancelation date. SO I MUST PAY MORE FOR 60 DAYS THAT SERVICES I DIDN'T USE until 6/7.In case, if I saw that trick part, I still must be signed. If I didn't sign it, I couldn't close my account !!!

When we started the 3-years contract, the Comcast didn't tell us & I didn't see or sign this rule in my contract. We did changing the services many times with different companies after our contracts had been done in 20 years. I hadn't got any TRICK, CHEAT TRAP like this time.

SO SHAME THE COMCAST XFINITY IS! YOU'RE ROBBER!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Comments