1701 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103
1.3

I recently moved to a new home. I retained my existing home.

When I moved the service was ended at my old home in spite of the fact I am still paying through my homeowners association on a quarterly basis. Approximately six months now I am paying for a service not received. When I called Comcast I was informed I can not have service at two addresses. So I am paying for service at two addresses.

Comcast has refused to address this issue by issuing a credit or reconnecting internet services at this address.

Additionally, COMCAST accidentally disconnected service at my new location as well in spite of the fact I am paying for these services. When it was reconnected I was charged $70 for a technician charge. I called twice and both times was told I would receive a credit but it was not done. On the third call I got a supervisor who assured me the credit would be applied.

Where is the quality control with this company.

Comcast has had to come to both of my houses an average of once a month because of service issues.

I was not supposed to pay for these service call per the Comcast representative but I am billed nonetheless. I have a huge complaint file with the corporate office but the service does not improve.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comcast Cons: Unreliable service and billing service.

• Service Complaint