I have tried to watch shows using xfinity online services and all I get is 30 commercials before every show. Sometimes, after too many ads, I still won't get to see my show due to 10min pauses. The commercials are the same ones over and over again. I call for help and feel I need to provide hair and blood samples before they will help. I was told to install ad blocker software but, It doesn't help. WTF!!! xfinity, If anything, you are turning me away from the ads that you promote by bombarding me with them. Can anyone help? I am so frustrated.

xfinity customer

This reviewer shared experience about "too many commercials and poor delivery." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Comcast. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Comments

I hate the comcast commercial abount the winter games retarted it has a ugly *** on there i like to shot her in her head take that off the air