I've had to replace several remotes and at least 3 DVR boxes because they started malfunctioning. Each time you have to take a DVR or Modem back it is usually a half hour wait to get to talk to someone.

The last time I complained on having to bring back a DVR because of freezing and having to keep rebooting it I asked for some comp as I was spending my time to keep coming back and them not doing anything to fix the problem. They wouldn't comp me but did get a tech out there to check out where the problem might be. He checked out wiring, replaced cable end connectors, and other possible reasons. But it didn't change anything for long.

I started keeping a log or each time the screen froze, the screen was all a purple hue, you got sound but a black screen, sound but a frozen screen when trying to use the voice remote and it was even worse. I'm ready to go to Dish and dump these turkeys.

The only thing they know how to do is sell you stuff but not if they work or not. Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments