I've had Comcast service for five years, and it has never worked well. But, there is a way to get things done, and it's to use their phone-tree to get to the 'disconnect' department (also known as the 'loyalty' department).

They have the override-capability which other departments, including the executive offices, do not. They can also arrange for account-credits, when other departments will not, or cannot.

But, you have to go through the Comcast phone-tree CAREFULLY, because the disconnect department is usually hidden away under some category like 'other.' Sometimes you'll also hear the phrase, 'do you want to downgrade or disconnect service?' That works, too. Good luck!

Comments

#420562

I have never.. NEVER..

had a service of any kind that is and has been as BAD as Comcast. Their managment is the problem. . the strengh of the pack is determined by the swiftness of the leader..

Managment NEEDS TO BE FIRED, LET THE LOSER LIARS PUT THEIR APPLICATION IN A KMART, BUT.. Kmark likely would not hire them.

I have been lied to, screwed, short circuited. .my whole house electrical system was efked with Comcast and their boxes.. and, THEY KNEW THIS ALL ALONG..

TWO OUT OF FIVE OF THEIR BOXES ARE DEFECTIVE!!!!!!!!!! hello.. Where the efk is our Government and our FCC and our Georgia Public Service System??? We are efked in this nation is WE, the American people, allow this *** to continue!!

I say sue the liars.. N.

Georgia Federal District Court.. seek Class Action, and let the sorry loser thieves and liars pay.