Chicago, Illinois

For three months a children's doctor that serves needy children, and needs internet service to get hospital lab results, has been trying to get service in a building that already has comcast.The landlord had sent a simple agreement to comcast several times and called repeatly yet no answer from the sales reps at comcast.

Is business that good at comcast they don't want more? How can I contact a top manager at comcast to see if they might want one more customer? Does anyone know the e-mail or address of the president of comcast?

Any suggestions?

Review about: Comcast Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast - Cable installation from Pole to House to computer Comcast "Had Comcast cable installed. Installation was not safe; the cable hung to low and the outside wall installation went across the entrance stairway for someone to trip over. H. Schmitz..." Read more Comcast advertising fraud #ConCast Comcast "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...." Read more Comcast - Changed programming without notice Comcast "I had set aside a weekend to watch Formula One Racing. I had setup my DVR to record practice, qualification, and the Race. The practice and qualification programs were recorded..." Read more Comcast - Internet service Comcast "Before I went out to go shopping I turned off my apple iPad off. Off I mean all the way off and change 100 per cent. I returned and found..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Plentyoffish - Nothing but liars and cheaters on this site Plentyoffish "Ronald Rossi for one has a family with children and he is okder tban 40 42 years of age he is 53 years of age he is getting women off..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more