Coverage Area
Style and Design

After two no-show schedule tech appointments the technician finally showed up and proceeded to do whatever he felt like in my house instead of doing what was scheduled on my ticket, He started changing the settings on my TV and I asked him to please stop and he ignored me like I was not even in my own home, that instantly turned into an argument he then proceeded to go outside and call his mother on his cell phone and tell her mom you know how I am I’m going to hurt this man, I instantly called Comcast and the police, needless to say I feel threatened by a human being that is in a poly of Comcast and my service is still not working he started changing settings on my TV and I asked him to please stop and he ignored me like I was not even in my own home, that instantly turned into an argument he then proceeded to go outside call his mother on his cell phone and tell her mom you know how I am I’m going to hurt this man, I instantly called Comcast and the police, needless to say I feel threatened by a human being that is in a poly of Comcast and my service is still not working !!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 01.

Comments