Miami, Florida

I didn't have phone service for 2 weeks and the cable or internet were real bad. I called to schedule a tech to come out, tehy never came i called they told me they would give me a $20 credit and then did not.

Such liers...first they don't give good service and then tey don't even give the credits they promised

What a shame that they charge for such expensive ervice and then thy don't even deliiver what they promise. I hope I can find a better company soonmn and take my business elsewhere, they don't care.

Review about: Comcast Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Peter Bergen
#201896

I am currently waiting for Comcast to show up for the third time.The first time, they showed up with the wrong equipment.

They did not even bother to show up or call the second time. They are currently a half hour late on their third visit and for all this, I have been told I will receive three twenty dollar credits. We will see if I get it. The messed up thing is, all I want to do is upgrade my service!!.

Get it? I want to spend more money, and they wont let me!.

They are liars. If they just said, we cant get to you for a month, I would have gladly waited a month.

But to have me sit around on three different occasions is ridiculous.

They are either ***, incompetent, or just indifferent.I truly believe the dumbest people in the world go to work for Comcast.

Eric H

After I put in a request to cancel my phone and give me a double play due to my bill getting higher' a rep said they would give me the triple for $109 for the next 12 months and would credit my current bill $50.Fast foward to today' I paid my "new" ballance but the system says that I owe $50.

I called back and they said a credit was never placed on the account.

THEY LIED TO ME.Now my budjet is F'd up.

mitch far

i believe there is something wrong with comcast.i suspect (ONLY MY OPINION), Comcast is about to go Adelphia's way, a competitor that went defunct because of management irregularities.

today i wrote a letter to government officials and I will ask the justice department to halt their merger with NBC. I found the company has problems at every level including customer relations, pricing, equipment, management and installations. please write to me at can1z-at-aim.com.

I want to hear your story.Thank you

March 13, 2010 National Pull t

March 13, 2010 is National "PULL THE PLUG ON CAMCAST" Day!

They know they are powerful and untouchable. But consumers have power in a very simple way. My daughter who is 7 said "mommy just pull out the plug and make them go away forever" Talk about out of the mouths of babes.

HISTORY

I have been trying to get COMCAST to reimburse me for their *** contractor who tried to bury cable in my ornamental flower garden which carried low voltage wiring to an outdoor deck. He blew out my electrical outlet that the wire was plugged into and when I told him to leave it alone, he reconnected it, causing a surge which blew out a HD tv, refrigerator, wireless router and worst of all my entire basement electrical system.