Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called Comcast about 10 days ago to let them know I could not receive or send email. They tried to fix it for quite some time, but could not.

They said they would have someone call me back. That person could not get it to work either and said it was a Microsoft issue. This was not true. When Microsoft called me, they put my yahoo account on my Comcast website and I was able to receive and send fine through them.

I work at home, so after a lot of begging they sent someone out. This person was clueless and said he didn't know why they sent him. He proceeded to delete my two email addresses and reinstall them. Yay!!!

It worked. He left. I went to send an email and he had lost everything in my inbox, outbox and junk box. He also lost all of my email addresses for both accounts.

I again called them and they were going to escalate the call and have someone call me at 4pm yesterday. While driving home at 2 from leaving work early, my cell rings and it is Comcast. I was pulling in the driveway and I told her I would be with her in a minute. When I got to my computer she had hung up.

I figured I would wait until 4 as that is the time the guy said he would call back. 4-oclock, no call. So, today, at 350 I get a call from Comcast and was told someone would call me at 7pm. I left a funeral to make sure I was home.

It is now almost 730 and no one has called. I pay over $200 a month for this service!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Technical Support.

Comments