Blue Island, Illinois
Coverage Area

the cable lines are hanging down so low there up to my head and i'm 5 foot and they won't come out to fix it till Monday no one can get there the alley or park in the back, we call on Friday and they said someone would come but no one did.the people on the phone where rude and did care that the line are about to fall off the apartment.

this happen before and they fell out all the way it toke them two weeks to get it fixed where trying to get them to fix it befor they fall out aging.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). soulninja2729 is overall dissatisfied with Comcast and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments