Comcast - Their installers are the worse and very irresponsible

1426 of 3212 Comcast reviews

First they make me loose 1 day of work to come to my house to tell me that they did not have the equipment to install, of course after jelling" they showed up at 10 pm to install the equipment that yes they did have.

I asked for alarm system, they showed up on Sunday 10/13/13 at 8:00 am to tell me that they were not trained to do that kind of job, which it was "swap" the key pad. So they cancelled the installation.

Third, I signed my mom for installing the service in her house in west palm beach, they run the cable across her garage driveway, anybody can trip over, anytime, and still is there since Saturday, they said they were coming Monday to fixed and today is tuesday, still nobody has showed up 4:30 pm.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

1426 of 3212 Comcast reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
tickedofatcomcastmh

Oct 16, 2013 #729797 Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States

Same thing happened to us here in Merrimack, NH last week. We are so screwed here in Merrimack, NH. because we have no real competition. Comcast service goes out at least 3 to 4 times a day at my home.We had a tech out last week who told me the trouble was out in the facilities on the pole. He said he would turn the trouble over to his manager who was supposed to call me back within 24 hours. 8 days later and still no calls from anyone at Comcast.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Comcast. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Comcast.
Filing a new complaint about
×