Featured

First they make me loose 1 day of work to come to my house to tell me that they did not have the equipment to install, of course after jelling" they showed up at 10 pm to install the equipment that yes they did have.

I asked for alarm system, they showed up on Sunday 10/13/13 at 8:00 am to tell me that they were not trained to do that kind of job, which it was "swap" the key pad. So they cancelled the installation.

Third, I signed my mom for installing the service in her house in west palm beach, they run the cable across her garage driveway, anybody can trip over, anytime, and still is there since Saturday, they said they were coming Monday to fixed and today is tuesday, still nobody has showed up 4:30 pm.

Review about: Comcast Installation.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States #729797

Same thing happened to us here in Merrimack, NH last week.We are so screwed here in Merrimack, NH.

because we have no real competition. Comcast service goes out at least 3 to 4 times a day at my home.We had a tech out last week who told me the trouble was out in the facilities on the pole.

He said he would turn the trouble over to his manager who was supposed to call me back within 24 hours.8 days later and still no calls from anyone at Comcast.