San Jose, California

I noticed a charge by Comcast of more than $104 on my Visa card. Since I never have and never would do business with a company that has such a slimeball reputation I called them to try to get an explanation of where the charge came from. The only good thing I could say about the call is that it appeared to be handled by humans in the US instead of screen readers in some 4th world country.

Other than that, they couldn't care less that they are making their money now by making fraudulent charges to the credit cards of people who never have and would never want to do business with them.

Comments

If you want to save money on your Comcast bill call 877-824-2288 and ask to speak to the RETENTION Department. They will give you promotions and discounts that no other department can give you.

The promos generally last for 6 months so you have to callback every 6 months. It is worth the trouble because you can get discounts of 25-50%

#420652

nice comment you got there, just so you know it isnt easy to be on the place of your so called SCREEN READERS.. you dont know a thing about their job and how they handle calls of racists like you.