Augusta, Georgia

I THINK THE NEW COMMERCIAL THEY HAVE WITH THE TURTLES AGAIN BUT HAVE CHANGED IT TO MAKING A POINT TO USE THE WORD "" FAST "" WHICH IS NOTHING BUT INSINUATING THE " F " WORD.. I FIND THIS OFFENSIVEEEEEEE TO ME AND TO MY CHILDREN..

I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN PICKING UP SOMETHING LIKE THIS... COMCAST SHOULD BE ASHAMEDDDDDDDDDDDDD OF THEMSELVES... THE WORLD IS BAD ENOUGH WITH ALL THE FOWL LANGUAGE PEOPLE USE TODAY WITHOUT ADDING TO IT ON THERE COMMERCIALS ALSO... GET REALLLLLL COMCAST..

A LOT OF CHILDREN WATCH YOUR CHANNELS... AND I AS AN ADULT DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL EITHER.. I DON'T USE THE WORD OR ANY FORM OF IT SO I DO NOT APPRECIATE COMCAST TRYING TO BEAT AROUND THE BUSH ABOUT USING IT... PLAIN AND SIMPLE ............

GETTTTTTTTTTT RIDDDDDDDDD OF ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..... PLEASEEEEE

Comments

I'm offended by your awful grammar, will that make you get rid of this post? No? Drats.

AS AN ADULT HIT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON AND PUT A PARENTAL GUIDE ON YOUR TV OR JUST CHANGE THE CHANNEL IF YOU DONT LIKE IT.