I had a bundle deal with comcast for several yrs, but the price kept going up every year. I dropped the cable and they offered me a deal to keep my phone service and internet. If I wanted it the young lady stated I would have to sign a one year contract, I stated only one year, she stated yes. I said ok and then they sent me a contract in the mail stating I am locked in for 2 years. That wasnt the agreement over the phone.

I called to talk to someone and they would not help. They hung up on me twice and finally I asked for a manager and did not put a manager on the phone. They told me the manager was on a call with some one else, I stated I will hold on. The manager never came they took my name, number and complaint and said the manager will return my call in 24 hours. I stated I needed to speak with someone sooner that and they never called me back. Plus they still want me to stay locked in two this 2 year agreement that I never agreed too.

Nor do they have a general compaint line on their website. Their customer service is horrible.

Ms Rosalind Powell

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Comments

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

I worked there and management encourages employees to lie to customers to get them to sign up. Of course if customer is upset the employee gets in trouble not management.