Comcast with their desire to lead is leading the way in the worst service of all the providers out there.They claim their X1 box is the best thing since sliced bread, HA.

When you go to an Xfinity store it all works great, but get home connect your X1 and wait for the speeds you have at home are no where near the speed they demonstrate at the Xfinity store, and it will never be.

All the X1 is doing is making the consumer dumber, they include such apps like Netflix and SlingTV, SlingTV is for doing away with the provider TV service, all you need is Internet, and there is also the Fire Stick this allows you to completely get rid of any cable box, just keep the Internet service and you can get any show you want to watch.I really enjoy the Fire Stick and have it on all the TV's at my home, no more cable bill, only Internet and no more error screens.

Review about: Xfinity X1 Anyroom Dvr Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast - Cable installation from Pole to House to computer Comcast "Had Comcast cable installed. Installation was not safe; the cable hung to low and the outside wall installation went across the entrance stairway for someone to trip over. H. Schmitz..." Read more Comcast - Internet service Comcast "Before I went out to go shopping I turned off my apple iPad off. Off I mean all the way off and change 100 per cent. I returned and found..." Read more Comcast internet system plus router Comcast "Is there any reason why this router is working like this day and night especially when one is sleeping?? To top that off no one is using the internet at..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more