State: Texas City: League City Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 762 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast---Bait and Switch

I spent roughly 20 minutes on-line upgrading my cable and internet to include phone service. I made it through the entire process and received a final price (w/Install) of $79 the 1st bill and 24.99 each month from there on out+ taxes and fees. Once I finished and agreed to the pricing and conditions along with scheduling the set up the on-line chat screen came up. After approximately 40 minutes of going through the switching of my phone # etc.. I get a response from the onsite representative that the 1st bill would be $179. I told her that was not correct and I was quote $79. The online representative pulled $29 off and said I could split the bill in 2 payments. I just spend an 1.5 hours to be bait and switched. Unbelievable from a company whom I have been with over 15 years. Why would I switch from the phone service I have now to pay for this type of service that will take me a year to recoup the set-up fees. Answer: I wouldn't and I didn't. Now I have to reconsider my cable and internet.
Review
#192009 Review #192009 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service