State: Texas City: Alief Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast in Alief, Texas - Un-buried cable

Contacted comcast in regards to 'On demand' issues, repeated problems with the service not being available (June 14th)... mutiple error codes. 4/5 days before a technician could come out. Tech shows up (June 19th), goes on how signal isn't right etc..and it's 'in the house'. Note: Tech had not gone to, checked at the pole. Replace the coax & splitters etc in the house... the tech lays cable on the ground from the pole to the house instead of using the conduit used to run underground cable. Tech then checks and notes signal is still....not right. Replace cable from post to TAP... I've got pieces of coax and fittings all over the ground and coaxial cable on the ground from the house to the utility pole, to the tap. I'm told someone should be out in less than a week to bury it. June 28, still unburied...I call 45 minutes on the phone, told I will recieve a call the following morning to schedule a time(June 29th). Uhhuh.... of course, no call. Late that evening I call again(June 30th).... I'm told there's no record of a request for cable burial, wait 24-28 hours for contact... July 1st...and no word.
Review