State: Texas Clear all filters (155 of 3925 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast in Houston, Texas - *** u Xfinity

Change to money to HBO's 4 morning
#1519288
Show
I am retired and on a very tight budget. Today I went to the pharmacy to pick up my medicines and my debit card kept declining. I called the bank and realized Comcast had deducted over $550 from my account. When I called Comcast to ask why, I was told someone would get...

Dispute the charges with your bank and then put a stop on Comcast so they cannot pull anymore.

Stop fooling with Comcast and call the bank. This is the only way this will get settled. This happened to me and Comcast never admitted liability.The bank simply put the money...

Comcast Business Service

Closed my business after 2 years. Comcast made me sign a 3 year contract......why, .... they are the only folks in town.....difficult to cancel, rude folks. I'll never ever deal with this Company again, very bad, it's what's wrong with America...Companies like Comcast ......Now I have to write 100 words here on how bad they are and how I will never use them again. Comcast, in my opinion is so bad they can never get over a 2 star rating anywhere. Yet, they could not give a sh#t and it shows....how pissed off am I....very pissed off. Well done Comcast, well done indeed your Company sucks like no other. Have a great day
2.0
Kemah, Texas
Show

Comcast in Cypress, Texas - Beware!

When I set this up, I specifically told the Comcast rep that my bill needs to be less than my current ATT bill. You have a little while to cancel, BUT....they don't send you the actual service bill till after that period is over....then they tell you that you should have read the contract! Beware......the package that you agree on when discussing it on the phone, will increase 70% when you get your bill after the cancel period. When you talk to someone about it at Comcast, they will tell you there's nothing they can do, you agreed to the contract and now it's too late to cancel service. When you contact Comcast, insist on an itemized estimate of service, don't rely on their ethics....they have none.
I didn't like
  • Price of product

Comcast - Customer Care Review from Conroe, Texas

Comcast needs to be SHUT DOWN!! They are by far the worst experience I have ever had. I paid for the self install kit (I'm a tech myself, different company) and once I received it, I had it all installed in 15 minutes. The set top box would not take the update in order for me to start watching TV. I was on the phone with a lady on the other side of the world till 2am who couldn't get my set top box to activate. She transfered me to sales department where I was told I have to pay an additional $40 to have another box sent to me!!! How is that fair to a new customer who already paid for the equipment to have to pay more because they sent me a box that doesn't work?!?!? Spent over 8 hours on the phone with comcast and didn't even have their services a full 24 hours. I canceled well within my 30 days and returned their *** right after. A few weeks later I stared receiving debt collector calls! Called comcast back and they said I canceled after 30 days and I owe them more money. After going back and forth I reminded her that comcrap records all phone calls and she needs to go back and listen to the other rep clearly tell me I'm within my 30 days and would not be charged. I was put on hold as she contacted another department. Once she returned she politely said okay you were within your 30 days and we will take care of this bill for you. This has been a complete nightmare and if I can save one person from even considering dealing with that scam of a company, this review was worth it!
Show

Comcast did good today admitting billing error and correcting it.

Thank you for your comment. It was helpful to me. Comcast overcharged me by $99.95 and when I called to dispute it, they issued a credit because Comcast could not find a reason to support the charge. However, the representative said that I have to pay my bill in full and expect a credit in the following month. I refused and the Agent said late fees would apply for any unpaid balance. I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor clarified that I should only be responsible for the new balance after the adjustments and gave me information on how to log-in online and review my current bill after midnight of the adjustments. I am happy to know that Comcast was willing to accept their errors and to work with me showing the company values my business and wants to keep my service.
4.5
I liked
  • Good customer service
I didn't like
  • Non reliable service and billing error

Comcast Internet Service Review from Dallas, Texas

I'm forced to use Comcast since it is the only company that provides Internet where I live in Shreveport, and it has been awful. Almost every night, I lose Internet connection and have to reset my modem/router. At least twice a month there are "technical problems" and the internet won't be back on for another day or two. If I'm paying for this every month, and at the price I'm paying, it's ridiculous that there are this many problems with it, not to mention the customer service is complete ***.
1.6

Comcast Customer Care Review

This is the most...100x worst company I ever experienced. The customer service a big headache; no one pick up their phone when I did call for 2 hours! Verry bul***t company.

Comcast in Sugar Land, Texas - FASTER SPEEDS ON dsl

It took me 5 minutes to write this review because of the speed of Comcast. They crash. We have periods without service. And it costs me hundreds of dollars in employees' lost time waiting for the screen to come up. I can't wait for Googles' new internet service. Can't wait to dump the monopoly in my area for internet service. They can't be made to pay for lost service because they only reimburse for lost service not their painfully slow service. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR COMCAST. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR COMCAST! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR COMCAST !!! DO NOT SIGN UP!!
1.6

Comcast in Houston, Texas - Customer Service is a Joke

I scheduled my move a month in advance and did everything their representative told me to do. So much for that approach. They failed to install what was needed at the time of my move and could do nothing to fix their mistake after over a dozen phone calls and more emails than I should admit. A week later I am still waiting for the necessary installation. They actually tried to call me back on my house line --VOIP-- which of course could not work without their service. They promise you to look into it but no one can actually do anything. I emailed corporate head quarters and they are very nice--but useless. Nothing every happened to fix the problem.