4450 Kishwaukee St, Rockford, IL 61109

I am so angry that I have to have Comcast for my service. No matter what you call about, billing, service they jerk you around, raise your billing when you have a 2 year contact to keep your charges the same, then tell you there is no 2 year contract on record for you, even if you have the name and date of who ever you are unlucky enough to get on the phone.

Right now I have been putting up with my TV saying "no signal" up to 10 times a week which to get the TV back on your have to shut off the power to it, count to 20 then turn it back on and then it takes it 10 minutes to go through the sign on process before the TV is back to normal. I am a senior citizen, and hate to call comcast about anything, like this issue with my TV, they will say it will cost me to have a service man come out and look at it, when I am paying them monthly for the deffective modem the is not working right.

Then if there is an bill adjust to be made you have to call and fight to get it corrected or a refind on the bill for 3 or 4 months. I am not surprised there are hundreds of complaints, as everyone I talk to about comcast has the same issues I do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comcast Cons: Terrible service no human no help.

• rude employee

Comments

Agreed

PiquantWasp634

File a complaint with your public utilities commission earth, BBB the Better Business Bureau and your state justice department. Just maybe if the state gets enough complaints they will file a class action suit against Comcast just like Washington state, Minnesota and Michigan have done. Washington one $9 million for their consumers in October or November 2018