Internet out again. Been going off and on for over a month.

Went through All of the steps to reset it. Yesterday same problem went through the online steps to reset it can it didnt work. Call Comcast on the phone for an hour and a half with no luck fixing my Internet the troubleshooting guy decided that he thought it could be my TV. He never offered to change out the box to see if that was a problem I had to ask him what about changing out the box.

He said well we could do that. So I will be without Internet for 3 to 5 working days waiting for it to come in the mail. Now I will have to set it up by myself and hope that this works. I had told the rep that I have had continuous problems with my service and thought the problems was with the wiring.

He said that Im getting a signal to the house. He never offered to send one out to look at my wiring.

Apparently they dont offer that no more. I am pissed with all the money that I spend on cable monthly not to have reliable service in no customer support.

User's recommendation: Find another carrier. I am.

Location: Richmond, Indiana