I ordered the service because a promotion, back in August 2016.As per the promo my bill was supposed to be $49.99 a month for a year.

For some reason two week after started the service I received a package from Comcast with a TV Box inside. Immediately I called them because I didn't order anything. Their representative told me that if I returned the item within 30 days I won't see any charge on my account. I did it, but I saw the change on my second bill.

My first bill was the $49.99 contracted, but from the second bill up to today they are still charging me for a service I never used, installed or ordered.

I been colling at least twice a month and until today they haven't fixed it.From the day one I been paying what I signed for, $49.99, and so far I havent' be able to speak with a suppervisor even when I ask for on all my calls.

Review about: Comcast Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Ask to speak to their loyalty department.

Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Comcast - Changed programming without notice Comcast "I had set aside a weekend to watch Formula One Racing. I had setup my DVR to record practice, qualification, and the Race. The practice and qualification programs were recorded..." Read more Comcast - False Advertising Comcast "I signed up for services because the area we live in does not support Uverse (we were happy customers for years). Saw this ad for 12 month service for $44.99..." Read more Comcast Call Center ---- Sucks!!! Comcast "Comcast customer service executive (Era) is thinking that customers are liar. Few services shut off suddenly and I did not make changes. I can see in online account which service..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more