This company has old and out of date equipment that does not work very well.You are forced to use a cable box because I you don't you are pay too much for very few channels.

Their Customer service is not any better. The charged me for a full month of cable even though I had only 2 weeks of cable. They said they would give me a partial refund. THE LIED I NEVER GOT THAT REFUND.

I one time I had to return a cable box that didn't work anymore (which I have done a lot because their equipment is old and doesn't work very well) I had them come to bring and install the new one.They brought the wrong one, so when I called back to tell them they need to come back The charged me for the second trip which was their fault to begin with

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast Overbilling Comcast "Comcast is over charging me, and will not resolve the issue. About 4 months ago, I switched from DirecTv to Comcast. I picked a plan that came out to $172/month,..." Read more Review about Comcast Installation Service from Woodbridge, Virginia Comcast "Comcast came to install my neighbors Internet service over six months ago. I phoned comcast to ask when were they going to come back to fix this issue, they replied..." Read more Comcast - Worst Internet Service I Have Ever Had Comcast "I have lived in several second-world countries. The internet service there was faster and more reliable than Comcast/Xfinity in California. Comcast has a 1 star rating in Consumer Reviews -..." Read more Comcast advertising fraud #ConCast Comcast "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more