My last bill was reported to collection and I want to pay it so it can be taken off. The bill the collection agency has is 100 dollars more than it should have been because comcast never took care of the equipment return.

I even have a receipt as proof I returned the equipment. Collection informed me that I have to contact comcast so they can inform them of the updated charge. I contacted comcast only for them to say we can't access account after giving them full name and address. I get policies but I have a completely different drivers license, new payment card method from which last one used, and since I moved to another state have no access to a previous bill to see account number.

Despite all these issues I figured comcast would at least figure out a way in order to help better assist me since essentially they failed to adjust the price in the first place. All I wanted to do was pay the collection agency but comcast has proven they are not willing to work with the customer to resolve issues. Even the customer service agent although he did ask superior he states no need to worry comcast will eventually adjust it. I have zero confidence in comcast making the correction because I turned in that equipment months ago and again I still have the receipt as proof.

Even asking for the receipt number you would think would be sufficient. Despite comcast/infinity being used many times over the years, I'll never again get comcast again because I am now going to be forced to pay an additional 100 dollars despite having proof that I returned equipment just to get this off my credit report.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comcast Cons: Incompentence, Failure to find a solution, Poor customer service.

Comments

PiquantWasp634

File a Public utilities commission complaint file a BBB complaint file adjuster’s complaint with your state. And just maybe your state will take action against Comcast to protect you like Washington state Minnesota and Michigan has done for their consumers. Good luck