Tequesta, Florida

Called 5 times since yesterday. All customer reps told me how sorry ther were about my lack on cable TV service.

They kept telling me no problem they will help me. Well I am tired of hearing no problem! If there was no problem I would not be talking to them. After 5 calls I only have Internet service and no cable TV.

Twice I was sent refresh signals and they did not work. Twice I was put on permahold. The last time I was hung up on by India. Tried contacting them on the Internet when the chat box was entered by someone with a name I could not pronounce, they also told me they could help.

After answering a few questions I told the rep I was trying to open a new account she (or he) just left the chatroom. Gave me plenty of time to check satellite.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments

Toms River, New Jersey, United States #666090

The NEW WAY THAT COMCAST CAN DISCONNECT YOU IS BY STATING THAT YOU ARE SHOUTING AND THEY WILL LOWERE THE VOLUME BUT WHAT COMCAST REPS FAIL TO WANT TO HEAR IS THAT YOU GO AROUND AND AROUND WITH THEM AND GET NO ANSWERS, YOUR BLOOD STARTS TO BOIL AND YOUR VOICE GETS LOUDER AS YOU ARE ASKED THE SAME QUESTIONS AND WHEN YOU HAVE TO REPEAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO THE REPS WHO MAKE YOU WELL AWARE THAT THEY ARE TRYIKNG THEIR BEST TO GET YOU TO HANG UP OR START TO GET MAD. WHEN THEY DONT' KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM OR QUESTION THEY TELL YOU NOT TO SHOUT WHEN YOU AREN'T.

THIS IS A NEW PLOY BY COMAST THE BIGGEST FRAUD GOING YET.

PEOPLE WHO ARE THINKING OF GETTING THE INTERNET, TV AND PHONE BEWARE THEY WON'T TELL YOU THAT IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH THE INTERNET YOUR PHONE WON'T WORK SO YOU BETTER HAVE A CELL PHONE IT COULD BE OUT FOR HOURS. BEWARE!!!!!