707 E 1st St, Rome, GA 30161, USA
2.0

Update by user Apr 05, 2018

After working to order a new box (wireless cable box) and 1st having the rudest tech tell me I must pay $60 for a visit of a tech to just check to make sure my sign is strong enough to use that box I hung up. Called back to cancel my service at the house and my business and did get a kind tech that waved the fee and explained why a tech needed to check it.

I already pay $182 a month for cable, upgraded wifi, and phone and I installed everything myself. Now with tonight again I really believe I need to change companies here and for the 12 boxes I have at work.

Original review posted by user Apr 05, 2018

Do to my work schedule I am normally up late hours and having only recently moved to the Rome GA area I must say Comcast is terrible here. Several times a week around 1:30 am or so we lose internet and or cable signal anywhere from a few minutes to half the night. The last 3 nights we have lost signal each night and had to reset and tonight when I call I just get a message that service should be back in roughly 4 hours.

Think tomorrow I need to seek another carrier.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comcast Cons: Almost nightly service droos.

Comments