State: Tennessee Product: Comcast Internet Installation Clear all filters (1 of 7 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Comcast - Review in Telecommunications category from Memphis, Tennessee

1.4
Comcast is the WORST company I have EVER dealt with. I have been trying for 3 weeks now to get service with them, because unfortunately they are the ONLY internet providers in our new neighborhood! Unless we want DSL which is impossible since I need the Internet for my work. I keep getting the run around with this company and no one is properly trained with the correct information. Then their agents you contact who are in other states such as Illinois or Mississippi who tell you they are going to follow up on how service is coming along NEVER DO. Training of staff needs to be updated so that they are all on the same page instead of having techs who come to the house and tell you they cannot install inside because the cable hasn't been buried outside the new home and then contacting an agent on the phone who says yes they can install inside without the cable being buried, or another agent who says "oh, even if that tech had been on time he couldn't have done the work inside because the cable isn't buried yet". All of this may have been avoided to begin with if the second agent I spoke with on the phone on June 24th had not dismissed my call telling her the house was a new construction to begin with and I was told may need to have line buried outside...To top it off when a tech came out to bury the line two weeks later we are told that who installed the fire hydrant crushed the cable pipe so now Comcast needs to contact 811 so they can mark where Comcast can bury the line as to not bust any pipes themselves. They tell us it will take 24-48 hours to do so, which would have been July 7th or July 8th and then he (the tech to bury the line) would be back that weekend, July 9th or 10th. Here we are a week from July 6th and 811 STILL had not been contacted to come out. I know this because I called them on July 10th myself as well as just now. Comcast is the WORST company I have dealt with! So if you have ANY other choice in your area, take it! I know I would.
Review