Hollywood, Florida

I scheduled my appointment for a Friday afternoon from 1-3, and received a phone call from Comcast that they were at my house, but nobody was home. I informed the agent that I was at home, and no technician had arrived, they explained to me that the technician would call me, and that maybe they needed directions.

The technician never called, and of course when I decided to call customer service, they informed me that a technician would not be available for 9 MORE DAYS. I explained to the customer service representative that this was unacceptable, and I demanded that a technician be at my house the following day. After being transferred to about 5 different "customer service" agents, they finally gave in, and PROMISED me that I would receive a call from a technician at 12:03 PM the next day, and that the issue would be resolved before 8 PM. I anticipated that they would not live up to this promise, so I made it a point to have my phone at my side the entire next morning.

Of course, at 9:48 the next morning I received a call from the same 800 number that called me the day before and picked up the phone as soon as it rang. The second I picked up the phone, the agent hung up on me. When I called customer service informing them of what had happened they agreed that they would get this issue resolved the same day.

Eventually I was passed off to the dispatch office, which by the way was not a recorded phone call, so that the dispatch agent could tell me that a technician would not be available for my installation. COMCAST HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH, AND THEY HAVE LOST A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Installation.

Comments

Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States #911505

Comcast has the worst customer service ever, they are liars and worse. They keep rescheduling my installations week apart and no technician ever showed up. I got ATT now not as good connection but better customer service.