Boston, Massachusetts

Comcast / Xfinity: ENOUGH WITH THE TALYOR SWIFT COMMERCIAL- STOP IT ALREADY, I AM OFFENDED !!!

I pay far too much for my family to have cable; why do I have to be insulted even more with this Country want- to- be ?

You force feed the masses drivel, with all these bad commercials

& reality- scripted television, you know, where they use bad actors to portray real- life, as I am certain many scenarios have beed drawn up or encouraged, but these paople can't pull it off.

I am so sick of this garbage music that you shove in my face, please stop ! I am going to get the dish...

Comments

Anni

the cable company just gives you the stations. the stations themselves are responcible for what airs.

(think of it as a supermarket- thes upermarket gives ou the food, but the individual companies are responsible for the ingredient is their products.)

a station will not take an ad off unless that ad violates regulations for ads in your country. (taylor swift endorsing a product would NOT count.) as they are paid to put those commercials on.

(and also paid for frequency and timeslot)

as for shows, they are taken off air when they get low-no ratings. Don't watch them and they have more of a chance of going away, but if lots of people like them- majority vote there.

I want to have children with Taylor.

I for one love taylor swift.. all my friends do..

you shouldnt be complaining about this commercial because there are millions of other "bad commercials" on television too. Comcast rocks.

I agree with with your complaint! Enough already!

When the commercial comes on, I now turn the channel.

How many times an hour does Comcast play this Taylor Swift commercial??? Far too many!

You'll get the same *** on satellite. Your cable company doesn't produce this stuff ...

they only serve as a go-between for the different stations. Don't act so *** dumb.