Verified Reviewer

3.1

Youree Drive Shreveport Louisiana. I needed a phone to go with my bundle and the website wouldn't allow me to do what i needed so i went to the Xfinity store.

While wearing a mask during this time (07/31/20) i was looking at phones and talking to an associate about my problem with the website and asking her if she could help me and she said "yes". The ASM (Joman) i believe was his name approached me and told me to pull my mask over my nose. I wear my mask over my mouth and nostrils trying to be compliant with stores policy. He was rude and i got upset and left.

Determined to get a phone i went back to finish my bundle and I asked for a manager and the Joman approached me again. The whole store on both events came and surrounded me. I asked for manager numbers and one of the nicer lady's gave me a card but Joman said he would not give me his card.

I contacted Karen Armour in which i was treated with the same disrespect and bias attitude. I cannot find a customers complaint site other than this on nor can I find a phone number that would allow me to talk to someone about this.

User's recommendation: I you are white Caucasian person that cannot defend yourself do not go to this Store Alone.

Preferred solution: Manager needs to Apologize to associates and all leadership trained. This is a bad thing.

Comments