Is there any competent person that works at Comcast? In the month of June my services were not working for 1/3 of the month.

When it went out for the second time, it took 6 days for them to come out an install a new cable line. The very next day my services went out again for an additional 3 days. I was told in would be 7 - 10 days for them to come back and bury the cable. I was sent an e-mail a few days later stating they received the request to bury the cable and it could take up to an additional 14 days to bury the cable.

On the 16th I was sent an e-mail that they were going to bury the cable, but did not give a date. Later that day I was sent another e-mail saying my cable had been buried and the job was complete. I got home that day to see the cable was not buried, nor did the security cameras even show that anyone was in my yard on the day. I sent two e-mails saying that the job was not complete and that no one even should up.

I have been on the phone with them several times over the last few days to get someone to come out and bury the cable.

I was told they were looking into it and would get back to me within the hour. No phone call. I called them 6 hours later and was told that would be out that day by 8 pm to bury the cable no one showed up again.

I called again today, I was told they would get this resolved today, they promised. I went over the same information every time I talk with someone.

Three times they called back to tell me they are still working on it but still no result. I have been waiting for over 5 hours and still no response to see when or if anyone will be at my residence to bury the cable..

I am looking forward to November when my contract is up with comcast so I can end my affiliation with comcast.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments