2.9
Coverage Area

When I try to download a web page and it is slow - I do a speed test and guess what - I pay for 75 and I am getting 45, 57, 62.I have called in for a "reset" 50 times and then called for an agent - probably 12 times and all they do is a "reset the modem".

The next day - my speed is back at 47, 55, 63 when I have trouble.

They are ripping the paying customers off and I am now going to the Better Business Bureau and Attorney General Office of my state to address the problem.This is nothing new with Comcast and customers need to make it clear that they are being cheated.

Dee75 wrote the review because of "ongoing month to month overpayment for under service." at Comcast. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Comcast to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to by agent that they had fixed the problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Comcast and comcast internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments