1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

this is getting to the point where comcast is just isn't trying anymore. I am paying for internet speeds of 150mbps down and 5mbps up and I am getting 33mbps down and 6mbps up.

I have called several times and had someone come out. they informed me that it would be a tech learning situation because at a certain time of day my internet will just be slow. Then the tech blamed it on kids in the neighborhood playing fornite.

I then call back and was informed that someone will come out at night to check and see if they could boost the signal within my neighborhood but no one ever did because I am still getting slow *** internet. I was given a $30 dollar credit but with slow internet this bad I need a months worth of free internet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Xfinity Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Complete lack of customer service, Poor service.

Comments

#1619271

I also have the exact same issue with speed! Contacted Corp and essentially was told there was nothing they could do about it.

I explained to the gentleman I spoke with that they were providing false advertisements about the speed. They sale Xpods however, will not provide them at no charge because of the lack of speed they say they provide, that they actually do not.