1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have had to have repairmen out to fix my service 5 times since August for last year. During the hurricane in Florida, the total service went out the day before the hurricane hit, and we didn't get it back up till two days after the hurricane was over.

Electric Companies were out the next day fixing power, but not ComCast. My elderly Mother lives with me and has severe arthritis of the knees and hands. She has an Alert One System that needs the phone line to work. I have told ComCast this on numerous occasions.

They don't care! This latest takes the cake. I lost power of my internet, phone and cable at 1130am on a Sunday. At this time, there was a service technician working on my neighbors cable.

The van was sitting in the parking lot. I put a note on the van, since I couldn't find the Tech. Do you think he responded to my note? No, I called customer service and gave them his van #, which did not good.

After 4 phone calls, talking to a "supervisor", 2 missed appointments, I finally got service restored and was told by the technician who fixed it my service had been disconnected from the main box outside my apartment, which means the tech that was here that ignored me disconnected mine while working on my neighbors. They lie to you on the phone over and over again. They tell you what they think you want to hear to get you off the phone. I don't have anyone else I can use.

I have too many trees blocking a satellite signal, and no one else services my area. I live in an apartment, so I can't alter the landscape.

They are the only game in town and they don't care what they do. If they ever cause my Mother not to be able to use her Alert One system, I will sue the *** out of them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comcast Pros: Very little with this company.

Comcast Cons: Talking to someone who is in another country, Being lied to everytime i call.

Comments

pmont5100

Well, the Corporate Offices contacted me. Strictly information seeking, but no resolution.

So far, since this trouble, service has been out for short periods of time twice. Their Customer Service department is still the same, hasn't changed any. You still get reps you can't understand who treat you like an *** when you tell them pinging the box won't work.

They have a commercial on TV right now with a Repairman named Chad who thinks that they should conform to your schedule. Since that is not true in our area, I see it as false advertising.