Spotsylvania, Virginia

I called comcast due to Internet issues . No service.

They sent a Tech that installed a new router. After he left I had no service. I work from home so again i called and the next Tech wZ wonderful. He put in a New router and the tech said it was a bad box.

It happens.

My bill just arrived with a $30 service fee! I called comcast and was told that is standard but for 3.95 a month I could purchase insurance ! What ?

This is your equipment ! I cNt wait for Vios !

They took off the fee ! *** unbelievable a

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Joblow

The insurance is a small fee that keeps you from paying the $60 truck roll fee. It actually cost a little over $77 to roll a truck to your home for 15 minutes.

The router although it may belong to Comcast is a complementary item for the end user to set up and maintain. Comcast does not support wireless connections unless you have paid the wireless install fee. AT&T charges near twice that to replace or work on a standard phone jack.

There insurance "linbacker" is 4 times Comcast wire protection plan monthly fee. They gave you a free service call fixed your issue yet the complaint is still posted???