Sebastian, Florida

Went on-line for service connection. Decided on Comcast' bundled service.

On my install date, I had previously requested a Comcast employee, not a contractor. I gave specific instructions which were NOT followed. When the contractor arrived, he would not enter my home until the dogs were 'put-up'. I stated I had a Service Dog and needed the dog with me and the Contractor stated he had signed a 'contract' with Comcast that he would not enter a house with dogs.

After I removed the dogs from the area (none of the dogs are aggressive) he rapped on his clipboard and pointed at the order sheet and asked if I was the one who 'did this'? The contractor was referring to the statement on the order sheet. "Call ahead" and "Request a Comcast Employee, not a Contractor". I responded 'yes I did'.

The contractor then turned to me, placed is hand on his hip and stated "well, I am a contractor". This 'contractor' spent less than 1/2 hour and since I was unaware of what he was doing, he did not install all that I had requested. When I contacted Comcast on Monday, Marc 11, 2013, they sent out a Comcast Technician on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 who spent over 4 hours installing all the products I had requested. The following day, I didn't use my Internet service but on Thursday (3/14/13) it was discovered not all sservices were able to be used.

When I called 1800Comcast, I was hung up on twice, finally, a customer service supervisor did return my call after 2100 hours. Another technician did show up 3/15/13. I have made made repeated requests to their corporate office to have a credit to no avail.

Today, Friday March 22, 2013 I received a bill for $150!!! I can't believe they have the gall to send me a bill!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Comments

good old coomcast i was charged for services that were not available in my area when i had them on demand was only online when i had service hooked up i wasent told that and charged extra for it. i had a contractor walk out after he screamed at me.

because i told him landlord said wall plates only no drilling thru band new windows they do not care about customers at all and need shut down.