This is the second time in the last three months I've had to write in about an issue, Comcast has by far the WORST customer service I have ever dealt with. The first time, even after several phone calls and online chats you refused to disconnect my service at my old house after I moved. Now, I am even more frustrated than I was the first time.

I canceled my internet because I was so angry at the company after the hoops you made me jump through when I moved. Firstly, I never had the internet installed, and yet it was never removed off of my bill, so I was paying for services I never had.

So after while when I decided to come back and have the internet, I was told to come to the local office and pick up some equipment and then I would be all set. I work the same hours as the local center so I asked to have them mailed. They never were mailed. Then after some time of waiting, I had to take time off of work to go pick up the equipment. Then I get it set up, and surprise! It does not work. So I called the company and was transferred over and over again until after about an hour I was frustrated enough to stop trying. This calling process was repeated twice and then again over live chat another two times. So this is about four or five hours of my life WASTED trying to get the service that I pay for to actually work. Not to mention the money I lost when I had to *** of work. This is all out of pocket time and money that I am using on this company, to do Comcasts job. Then, finally after OVER a month of trying to get the thing to work I am told I have to get a service call to have the wall jack installed.

Basically Comcast is stealing my money. Why am I paying money for services I cannot get to work? Why am I spending all my time and taking off of work to do something that should have been done? Really I would like to know why it is that not a single employee that I spoke to before this day could not have told me that I need a service call, or in fact why was I instructed to spend my gas and time to go and get equipment, that was supposed to be mailed to me?

So after spending all of this (which for someone who is working pay check to pay check trying to keep up with bills, is a pretty big deal) Comcast really has the audacity to ask me to pay for yet another set up/service call? Really!? Well, I think not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

I would never have spent all that time you spent on this matter....you must be a very desperate illiterate person.

Or- I don’t like spending my money for nothing in return. I would rather spend my time than my money.

Paying thirty dollars a month for something I don’t have, starts to add up. And how on earth does the "illiterate" part even come into play?

If I was unable to read or write how would I read my bills, work a full time job, go to school, write this letter, or even respond to you? I think someone should have gotten a dictionary for Christmas.

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Ginsburg v. Comcast Corporation et al, case number 2:11-cv-01959 western washington district court and king county (WA) superior court case #11-2-34714-1

If you search king county (WA) superior court records Comcast is being sued for not paying unemployment taxes they owe to employment security department