Dothan, Alabama

I signed up via comcast.com for 2years and was suppose to receive internet/tv at $49.50 a month for the first year. Free HBO for 6 months, afterwards it would cost an additional $23.50 for HBO.

Never got the HBO and 6 months later my bill doubled. Comcast said "sorry for the confusion, however we are unable to find where you signed up for this particular offer". Now I'm paying over $100.00 a month for basic cable and internet. SO I contact Comcast and send them a copy of the transcript from back in May.

They refuse to honor the transcript, citing that "sometimes customer service reps are not properly trained and Comcast cannot be held accountable". Seriously Comcast?

That's your excuse.......you aren't training your CSR's?

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Hands down the worst company in the history of the world. I tell them that every time I have to talk to them, which is about every other week.

You should too.

I won't stop until the company folds and they all lose their jobs. You shouldn't either.