Comcast is an absolute rip off. I signed up for one service and got another (which was of course more expensive as comcast wouldn't have it any other way!) I went without internet service for 1 month because the tech screwed up and then they charged me 50 dollars to have someone else come "fix" the problem.

It took 4 seperate appts times for a tech to finally arrive and give me service. Horrible Horrible Horrible is how I would describe this service and the customer service dept.

They didn't give me a credit for the lack of service and didn't honor the package that I orginally signed up for and wanted to purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Tracy, California, United States #680920

Signed up with Comcast for 1 tv, no extras. Just television, no added HBO or Showtime and got medium speed internet.

Bill started at 69 bucks a month and within 12 months sky rocketed to 140.00 a month!

And no additional services did we add at anytime. Terrible.

Boles Acres, New Mexico, United States #223432

I TOO HAD COMCAST SERVICE. EVERY MONTH THE BILL GOT HIGHER AND HIGHER.

THEY HAD TO COME TO MY HOME 4 DIFFERENT TIME TO INSTALL THE CABLE. THEN LEFT THE CORDS ALL OVER THE PLACE IN EXCESS. I MENA FOR WHAT. WHO WANTS TO TRIP OVER CORDS EVERDAY.

THEN MY PICTURES KEPT JUMPING BECAUSE OF A DEFECTIVE BOX. AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS TO HAVE SOMEONE COME OUT A YOUNG MAN CAME WITHA DVR AND SAID NO CHARGE. HOWEVER, IT WOULDNT BE COMECAST IF THEY DIDNT CHARGE ME AN EXTRA 17 AMONTH FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT ASK FOR. THE SAID HE DIDNT HAVE ANY OF THE BOXES I HAD IN MY HOUSE(THE SMALL ONE AND THE BIG ONE) THEN WHEN I ASKED ABOUT A CHARGE THAT WAS ON THE BILL THAT APPEARED OUT OF NO WHERE THEY SAID WELL IF YOU LOOK AT YOUR BILL AND SEE THE CODE G568 THEN THAT MEANS YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR EACH BOX AT A DIF RATE.

SO I WATCHT HE SAME CABLE IN DIF ROOMS AND DEPENDING WHAT ROOM IM IN, IT WILL COST MORE TO WATCH TV. I DONT THINK SO!!! THANKS VERIZON FIOS FOR HAVING THE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCTS. NOW THEY HAVE ISSUSES TOO BUT THE DIF IS THEY ACTUALLY ACT LIKE THEY WANT TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS.

COMCAST ACTS LIKE THEY COULD CARE LESS. THEN I MOVED TO ANOTHER HOME AND BC SOMEONE LEFT THERE SERVICE THERE AND WITH A BALANCE THEY WOULDNT TURN MY SERVICE ON. I HAD TO FAX MY LEASE AND CREDIT REPORT. WTF I THINK NOT!!!!

THEY WILL NOT GET A DIME FROM ME.

IM SURPRISED THEY HAVENT GONE OUT OF BUSINESS. BUT LIKE THE OTHER POSTS SAYS WE AS CONSUMERS NEED TO STAND UP AND STOP SUPPORTING THESE JACK LEGGERS!!!!

Yes,comcast used to be in complete control over many areas and even had the support of the local government to do so and of course the local govs all got a piece of the comcast pie to do so.The internet is changing that now and their competion is so great now they will be forced to lower prices or go out of business.

#191659

We were paying 50 a month and they raised us out of the blue to 75 a month. and then they turned off our cable from the box by accident.

they took five days to get out here and fix it. the tech had six excuses for them making the mistake and then charged us 27 dollars to fix it.

Comcast seems to create a lot of internal gossip about individuals under the guise of being 'transitioning experts' which creates nothing for people save problems. I was approached by one of the executives in their training group to be coached by her in my workplace through her contacting my corporate office and asking to do it blindly.

She used the information internally to place me in a bad light - completely made up while my company placed her and her group under some sort of compliance.

I'm not sure why they reach out to senior leadership to check on people whom consider them stalking others in their workplace. I've also been visited by some of their former employees in my home who come across like paranoid budhists.

I agree. Big money for no service and a bad attitude!

PLUS, they charge you a month in advance, then shut you off if you're a minute late paying. I will not pay in advance for service. The bill is NEVER the same from month to month. They nickle and dime you to death too.

I shut Comcast off and am going back to Verizon and DirecTV.

Coprporate greed in this country is what is causing the bad economy. Consumers need to stand up for good old fashioned SERVICE and VALUE.