Oakland, California

Why is it every where I go my iPad loose power in a matter of minutes.100 per cent power in just 10 minutes it is down to 60 per cent power and find my button that said find my iPad is on when it is in my hand??

I know where my iPad and iPhone is at!!Why is this happening to me every day of the week!!!

Review about: Wifi.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

What I am wondering is why this is posted in a board concerning Comcast.You have an issue with the device itself, not your internet service.

I'd suggest calling Apple.NO internet tech is going to be able to help with your iPad battery discharging.

Comcast Call Center ---- Sucks!!! Comcast "Comcast customer service executive (Era) is thinking that customers are liar. Few services shut off suddenly and I did not make changes. I can see in online account which service..." Read more Comcast - Changed programming without notice Comcast "I had set aside a weekend to watch Formula One Racing. I had setup my DVR to record practice, qualification, and the Race. The practice and qualification programs were recorded..." Read more Comcast internet system plus router Comcast "Is there any reason why this router is working like this day and night especially when one is sleeping?? To top that off no one is using the internet at..." Read more Comcast - Worst Internet Service I Have Ever Had Comcast "I have lived in several second-world countries. The internet service there was faster and more reliable than Comcast/Xfinity in California. Comcast has a 1 star rating in Consumer Reviews -..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2017 Montana HC Keystone Rv "On top of all the other problems we have had with this new, 6 mo old Montana HC, the kitchen sink has almost no water pressure to it at all...." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds! I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later. He said..." Read more