90% reliable; screen breaks up and freezes
Internet expensive and slow
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Comcast Television
- Review category
review #702405 by anonymous
Had an experience with Comcast? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "We've been stuck with Comcast for a while now, due to no other services. A while ago we found out we could "bundle" and save $40 a month. They sent..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "There was a rock in my food luckily I don't chew hard or I would have broken my *** tooth!!! The lady told me to stop at the first window..."
- "Bought a Toro lawn mower, one pull start????? After 20 times do not want to start. Lost my receipt and even that it looks new they dont want to..."