Comcast came to install my neighbors Internet service over six months ago.I phoned comcast to ask when were they going to come back to fix this issue, they replied thanks for brings this to our attention, we'll get someone right out to fix the situation.
Six months later this is the resolution to the situation in the photo.They never showed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Comcast Installation Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have lived in several second-world countries. The internet service there was faster and more reliable than Comcast/Xfinity in California. Comcast has a 1 star rating in Consumer Reviews -..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "My Burberry bag is torn , customers service asked me to pay shipping and repair fee! Poor quality is not a customer 's fault, choosing Burberry is a customer 's..."
- "This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page. The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."