Nashville, Tennessee
1.2K views

I have been a comcast customer for over 10 years, never paid late. moved from one city to another.

Got comcast in new city. Immediately comcast turned me over to a collection agency, ERS equipment recovery service. I have been harassed for months over two modems comcast said i did not return. but get this, comcast admits one of the modems is "customer owned"!

WTF. comcast is trying to get me to pay them $79 for a modem they know I own and this is from ten years ago. the other modem they say i own they can not provide any information on when or how i got it. No date, no signed receipt, i have never had a comcast owned modem.

I have never paid a rental fee for a modem. the collection agency is still harassing me on behalf of comcast.

if anyone goes thru this, fight it! comcast can not charge me for a ten year old modem that they never owned!

Comments

Hi I'm from Nashville, TN. Transferred my Comcast service last year and ever since they've been chasing me for their equipments that are at my new service address!

And several times I called them and got the problem "solved". But now they turned me over to collections!

I had to email and call their CS, and now it's "solved" but I'm not sure it really has, or if they already ruined my credit and my health! If you are also considering a lawsuit, please contact me kevin972@gmail.

I used to be a CAE at Lynnwood,WA Tech Repair call center. Comcast Cares Day is a joke.

You had to use a vacation day to participate in the HARD PHYSICAL LABOR VOLUNTEER SERVICE DAY.

Comcast Cares...but not much.

Comcast Cares...about $$$. If you want discounts call the 800 phone number and ask for the retention department.

I closed my account and returned the equipment in person,

Now I have it on my credit report , .. this is months ago

so I didn't same the receipt, so, with all of these complaints

there must be a class action lawsuit started,

who do I contact?

i want to return my equipment at 406 s vail arlington hts ill so i will not be charged for it i cannot find forms to fill out that is my friends house and my sister i live in southaven ms 38671 and the 60005 is the house where the equipment is call the number listed and tell them where to return them to thank you glenn wittke owner of this account tis is in arlington hts. my email address isswedeaffe12@hotmail.com

I canceled my comcast in january after years of service. they sent me my final bill, and the check was cashed Jan 26, for a bill due feb 6.

I got a collection letter on the 7th, dated from the 1st from another company. I've called both of them (comcast and collections) and they are trying to get it worked out. Today a letter from a different collection company came in the mail from comcast. I'll try to settle with them first, but if this winds up on my credit report I will be contacting bbb or possibly a lawyer.

I'm sure there are restrictions against turning someone over to collections when they owe nothing. which comcast recognizes we owe nothing.

if you thinks it's bad being a customer it's worse being an employee. A fat sup named Kim Edwards in the Lynnwood,WA call center sent email asking to work off the clock without pay.

we are winning a class action lawsuit. call the retention department and ask for discounts.

why do comcast think everyone would pay ridiculous amount?!

everyone is complaining about it

they are shady and misleading

never do business with conartist

hopefully if enough people get tired of their bad service or scam.. they will go out of business for good.

Im a nice person i just dont like taken advantage of by a thief

nobody has money to burn for nothing...

comcrap expect people to make them rich

to feed them... to give them extra money for nothing.. no way!

comcrap bill me in advance of 51 dollars

for 1 day

after 20 day i am billed 46 dollars

the next 20 day i am billed 700 dollars

because this is ridiculous amount they do not make change to it and i have call on phone and talk online... the rep are robot and just tell me i owe this much...

service disconnected after another 20 day

this for internet only

this comcast company is african run and very dishonest

they call me three times a day for the last few month

send me bills and collection agency now does the same

if this is how they are trying to milk somoene

Fail!