Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 02

Tried to add photos showing calls now system on this site will not let me. Maybe this site is one sided?

Original review posted by user Oct 02

I have called dozens and dozens of times, today I posted Another complaint because it appears the company just decides to close them out just because they cannot talk to you. I made a gallon effort to resolve this over the past year that’s why I took photocopies of all my phone calls made.

I also have emails screenshots as well to an executive office multiple times. Plus I have documented conversations with customer service reps multiple times. Personally I really don’t wanna talk to anybody anymore it’s too stressful and it’s too draining on me emotionally and a customer shouldn’t have to experience that and dealing with the business. They should’ve gotten it right along long time ago.

Now I have the Xfinity Mobile only and now they’re playing with my cell phone settings changing my service to Bluetooth so they can monitor me more and charge me more data I’m sure. I can’t even check my cell phone settings anymore they blocked me from being able to do that. Wrong wrong wrong approach to resolving any problem. My phones been hacked my internets been hacked the TV service never worked I wanted just the Internet and the phone they wouldn’t do it without charging me an arm and a leg.

Plus they wouldn’t let me have Internet essentials because I had to be without the service for 90 days. However found out that I can get $10 off Internet service easily by going through the public utilities commission providing documentation of disabled and it’s submitted to the provider if I don’t go over 50 megs. That is why conveniently Comcast has their low end starting at 60. Did find that frontier offers 50 now I have $10 off that service.

Corrupt business doesn’t go anywhere if they think greed is going to help them in the future it’ll be there downfall. Don’t mess with my phone anymore or that will be gone as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comcast Pros: Xfinity mobile sometimes.

Comcast Cons: Refusal to solve serious legal problem, Lack of responsiveness, Untrained personnel, Scam seniors, Hacking lying deception.

• Retailing