Loxahatchee, Florida
2.0
Coverage Area

Today, I was told that when I removed double play, the representative downgraded my internet to follow the price point. They did this without informing me of the change. From the call, I was told that 25 mb is fast enough for what I was doing.

Thank you for telling me what I should be ok with. Thank you for being a pain in the butt since day one. Thank you for making me understand that you do not care that I spent the first 4 months of internet with a 2MB speed that was verified by YOUR people. Thank you for educating me on the fact that it is ok to send me 17 minutes away from my house repeatedly to get a new modem. Thank you for making me wait on you while you repeatedly visited me to try to fix my internet and cable. Thanks for telling me that I did not complain enough to show that this was a “real” problem and should be compensated for.

I understand that your cable is faster, but to me it has not been. Any vendor would be the same speed in which you have subjected me to. It has been eye opening to know you do not want me a customer and you do not care how unhappy I am.

I will be changing my internet server and finally adding cable back. For I did not care about the money, but paying for a service and positive customer service that I was not getting. I do not enjoy change, but when forced - I will rise to the occasion.

Good Bye Comcast.

Sasha Swan

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: When it worked.

I didn't like: That it did not work alot.

Comments

MidnightDistortions
Grayslake, Illinois, United States #993744

You don't have to get a new modem, they are trying to sell you something you don't really need. Weird how they lowered your bandwidth to 25MB but well that's Comcast for you..

doing ridiculous things.

It's ridiculous that they try to force you to get a new modem, well what to do with the old one that still works fine? But yeah i never got a new modem my old one works fine but Comcast is lousy listeners.