Comcast - Receiving 1/4 of what we are paying for
We are currently paying Comcast $79/month for internet that is supposed to be 20mb/s download, and a 5mb/s upload.The speed is constantly way lower than what we are paying for.
Ran a few speed test's over the course of the day, and on average we receive about a 3.7mb/s down and a 3mb/s upload. With periods to where the speed is about .78 mb/s which is unacceptable. We called the technician out, and was charged $20. All he did was tighten a few cables.
Reset the router by turning it on and off. Then said he would have to send some people out during the day to fix it.
It has been a week since his visit, and they haven't shown up.If you read this and are thinking about getting Comcast DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GET IT NO MATTER HOW MUCH BULLSH*T THEY THROW AT YOU!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Internet Speed
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "Is there any reason why this router is working like this day and night especially when one is sleeping?? To top that off no one is using the internet at..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I recently bought a 29" Spinner. When I saw the size of the box I immediately knew it was far too big (taller than half my height!) unless there was..."
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."