Comcast - Receiving 1/4 of what we are paying for
We are currently paying Comcast $79/month for internet that is supposed to be 20mb/s download, and a 5mb/s upload.The speed is constantly way lower than what we are paying for.
Ran a few speed test's over the course of the day, and on average we receive about a 3.7mb/s down and a 3mb/s upload. With periods to where the speed is about .78 mb/s which is unacceptable. We called the technician out, and was charged $20. All he did was tighten a few cables.
Reset the router by turning it on and off. Then said he would have to send some people out during the day to fix it.
It has been a week since his visit, and they haven't shown up.If you read this and are thinking about getting Comcast DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GET IT NO MATTER HOW MUCH BULLSH*T THEY THROW AT YOU!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Internet Speed
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "I recently bought a 29" Spinner. When I saw the size of the box I immediately knew it was far too big (taller than half my height!) unless there was..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."