Miami, Florida

I recently moved (not far) so Comcast told me I could just transfer my services. I gave them my new address and made an appointment for today between 8 am and 11 am. By 10:45, I still have heard NOTHING from the technician and I've taken off of work for this. They have the nerve to tell me he still has 15 mins to call and I should call them back.

Of course he doesn't call.

Now I'm forced to reschedule for Saturday.

I work in media and every day I don't have internet I'm losing money. But never fear, Comcast is giving me a whopping $20 off of my first month because the tech couldn't bother to pick up the phone.

They need to start teaching their technicians how to read a clock.

Comments

Comcastdete here.

I'm really sorry to hear that we did not make the appointment today and rescheduling you for Saturday is unacceptable. Please email my group at We_can_help@cable.comcast.com and we will make this right.

Best,

Detreon Roberts

Comcast National Customer Operations

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

I so agree. As much as they charge for their services...and they can't even make it within that 3 hour span!

They expect everyone to miss 1/2 days from their jobs so that a technician can come out and set up for a service that they are then going to overcharge you for every month! I mean you can schedule appointments for drs, haircuts, oil changes, your dog to be clipped...lol but Comcast no way!!

You have the internet? Is it a girl or a boy.

What color is it?

What does it like to eat?

Whish I had the internet.....