Comcast kept raising my rate. So I lowered my service and looking into switching.

I told them so and they offered a decent deal. BUT, they could not get my service to work again. After 16 hours on the phone, over 5 days, I gave up. So, what did they do after I dropped phone and cable?

Of course, they jacked up my Internet rate to $70 a month. So, if feels like they are forcing me to leave them. I have been a good customer for years. New customers get a deal and the treat their good customers like ***.

So, that makes me want to go to a competitor even if it costs me more. I will never sign up for Comcast ever again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #685437

Comcast just increased my bill by $10 without any notice. Called them, and the agent could not figure out where the increase is coming from!

This is unacceptable.

This is most frustrating big company I've ever dealt with... I hope this giant goes down one day...

Me too. Raised it 4 dollars.

$2 on internet ("performance" level), 1 dollar on 2nd non HD cable box ("additional outlet svc/digital preferred), and 1 dollar on TV (digital preferred. Bill went from 187.03 to 191.15, wasn't 187 dollars a month good enough?

That is without phone service. I have HD box, some ala carte channels, blast, and showtime ($20).