Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Why can’t I talk directly to an agent

Your automated service is sending me in circles

2 answers
#1964644

According to Comcast FAQs you can call 800-934-6489 and to talk to one of Xfinity customer service representatives.
#1960424
use this website to schedule a callback. takes you past the automated system and straight to a live person. https://www.xfinity.com/support/schedule-callback
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

How to discontinue HBO

by Andris

View

How can I get the email address to upload my document to disconnect the service that I have in the apartment that it’s not mine

I just moved to my recent apartment and someone has service installed and I need to install my own service I have my girls that are doing virtual learning at home and I need to install my Internet service

#2000093
According to the Wikipedia article, Xfinity is the trade name of Comcast Cable Communications, LLC. As stated at xfinity.com, to change the Comcast service in your apartment, you should contact the Xfinity agent and provide your account information. You should be able to reach out to them via live chat at xfinity.com/support/contact-us.

Can I get payment extension

Can I get extension until end of month

#2000096
According to the Xfinity help section, if you need more time to pay your bill for Xfinity TV, Internet, Home or home phone services, you should follow these steps:
  • log into xfinity.com/myaccount;
  • select Billing, then Bill and Payment Settings;
  • click on Schedule a Payment;
  • go to Payment Date and choose a new due date.
View

Como puedo obtener otro cargador para mi caja de películas

by Deija

How can I remove Voicemail from phone - 913/839/1599

#1995451
According to Techwalla, to disable Comcast voicemail:
  • log in to the Digital Voice Center at the Comcast website;
  • select "Voice Mail" under the "Preferences" tab;
  • select how many times you want your telephone to ring before voice mail picks up the call;
  • save the new settings.

Please note Comcast customers may also contact the company over the phone to request the change.

Bout my service

by Javarious

My services is cut off do to none payment I have tried an tried to speak to someone bout my situation can’t speak to anyone. Do to the pandemic I am not working I am receiving unemployment which is not enough to pay bills an rent my kids can’t log on for school cause services is off.

Officer have came to my house because my kids are not going to school.

Is it anything can be done for me to just get the internet back an I can work on paying for the cable. Can I get any kind of Assistant please with getting the internet back on

View

Why are all the programs on TV ONE HD?

Why isn't Tyler Perry's Sistas season 2 episodes 1-3 on Bet on Demand?

#2007391

Unfortunately, Comcast does not provide any information about why the company does not provide Tyler Perry's Sistas season 2 episodes 1-3 on demand on the company website. Please contact the Comcast customer care team for assistance by phone at (800) 266-2278.

HOW CAN I GET THEM TO CALL ME BACK OR EMAIL ME

#1988462
Unfortunately, Comcast does not provide any information about how to get them to call you back or email you on the company website. However, according to the Comcast customer service page at pissedconsumer.com, you should be able to reach out to the Comcast customer care team for assistance: b
  • y phone at (800) 266-2278 (toll-free number within the United States);
  • via the company's social networks;
  • by mail to
    1500 Market Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102-2148 United States.
View

so you are marking me pay for others internet

by Gaspare

so i see a commercial that you are giving free internet to those that can’t afford it nice job i say... but wait I get email saying that you are really making me pay for other internet by caping my usage and making me pay for overages.

seems like in corporate america it is common practice for the company to break contract, when i signed up is was for unlimited internet but i guess i didn’t read the fine print that said F—- you mr waible... And now looks like my internet no longer is working but calling will only result in a bigger bill... guess i will need to cancel amazon prime, net flix and hulu and tell my kids to get off xbox cuz some body that does even pay for this needs to use it...

what’s up... living free in modern America???

How much to add HBOMAX?

by Kathren

We have Prime Channels how much more For HBOMAX?

View

What is the Corporate office number

by LaTanya R

I had an illegal transaction happen and I have not been handled professionally

View

How to get better service and A refund

by LaTanya R

I had an amount come out of A card I used once and it is not the cars on file i never verbally or in writing authorized the transaction I let Xfinity mobile customer service know they’re saying it’s nothing they can do and they’re saying for customers to maintain an Xfinity mobile account they must have automatic payments come out . I know this isn’t true and I know the transaction was illegal

View

How can I get someone to my home to hook my internet

Do not have a Ethernet Hook up on my tablet or my Roku TV can you help me please?

#1969595
If your TV doesn't have an ethernet cable, don't fret just yet. You can also connect your TV to the Internet using a wireless network connection, which comes as a built-in feature on many modern TV models. You can also contact Comcast customer service via love chat option.
View

how do i set up a "sent folder" for my comcast email account on my iphone?

my iphone email for comcast only shows: Inbox Drafts Trash how do i add a sent folder? I have sent an email from my phone and it shows no record of it.

It also does not show on my laptop version of being sent. How do i correct this?

#1954961
Do you have your Comcast mail setup as IMAP or POP? If POP, the sent folder will not appear until you send an email. If IMAP, you should see your Comcast account in grey, tap on that and you should see your list of folders under that, including Inbox, Sent, Trash, etc., however you have folders listed in the IMAP account.
View

What gives you the right to dig up my yard. Not only that, with no notice.

Comcast contractor digging holes all along my street, but nobody knows what's happening. I'm checking to see where the setbacks are. You're the most discourteous company.

#1955048

Your issue seems to be specific. It is better to ask Comcast customer service directly about the works they are doing. Contact XFINITY Customer Support at (800) 266-**** .
View

I need a new service at my new address but they can’t recognize it? We live in emnuclaw

by Corneilus

Can someone please call me @ 253 414 ****

by Angila

The automatic system won’t let me in keeps hanging up on me

View

Why is your telephone customer service so terrible?

by Phillippe

When I call your customer service number, why can’t I speak with a representative immediately without having to answer questions to a computer? It is so frustrating to request to speak with a representative, only to have a computer continue asking questions.

View

I need the website to apply for new service for cable and internet. I am using my neighbors phone to write this. Thank you

by Yafet

What is the website that I can apply for cable and the internet for xfinity I just over into an apartment down stairs I’m using my neighbor phone and I want to apply for the Comcast cable and internet. I need the website where I can apply thank you

Questions 45