Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can i get a new box, the one i have went out

2 answers
Garry Leigh
According to XFINITY Help, you may order new equipment. Please check out the options for rented equipment below:
  • Go to xfinity.com/equipmentupdate and follow the on-screen prompts to order new equipment;
  • Contact XFINITY Customer Support at (800) 266-2278 to place an order, ask questions or schedule a professional installation;
  • For TV Boxes, just use your own TV. Go to channel 1995 and follow the instructions to get a new TV Box shipped to your home;
  • You may also visit Xfinity Store or Comcast Service Center to exchange your existing equipment.

If you own equipment, please visit mydeviceinfo.xfinity.com to find compatible modems for your level of service.
you can either go to a service center or contact customer support so they can ship you one
View more answers (1)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Have a cable coming through the wall but no connected to hoop up to box

by Novalynn

Moved into rental! Have two TV’s but one doesn’t have a way to hook cable up to box!!

View

How can I speak to a representative

by Worley

Hi yes I called the coustmer service to talk to them about my billing payment and I wanted to do they have my old phone number because I gave them my new number but they tolded me that my promotion was up so why is that because I payed the $85.32 for this months bill so do you guys have my old phone number please I need my old phone number so that I can update on my service

View

Why can I not get a god damn human on the phone.

by Janki

Your auto phone system is terrible, my internet only works every other day. Yet you continue to bill me.

I call and can never speak to an agent. I put in my user name and password but am told I am not me.

This has been going on for a month. This is the worst service I’ve ever seen.

View

What is Comcast Corporation email address?

Too long for this. I want to send email with ALL the details!!

#1907974
Comcast support page doesn't provide any email address. However you may contact Comcast customer service via the support form of PissedConsumer website.

Cancel my service

by Omni

Nothing happy none decided to sold a house

View

Could a technician come to my residence an set up my internet it’s not working

My internet want connect at all

#1907986

According to Comcast FAQs you may try to restart your modem to quickly resolve common issues like slow speeds and problems connecting to your wifi. Make sure that your cables are tightly connected to your device and your wall outlet. You may also call 1-800-934-6429 and Comcast customer service will assist you.
View

I have no phone service!!

by Aveer

Billing questions

by Mariaisabel

Check payment to see if it went through

View

How do I pair my remote to the tv

Garry Leigh
According to the “How to Pair and Program Your Xfinity Voice Remote” article posted at xfinity.com, you can program your Xfinity Voice Remote to work with your TV and audio/video (AV) receiver, like a soundbar and other pieces of audio equipment.
If you have Xfinity X1 or Xfinity Flex, follow these steps to pair the remote with your TV Box:
  • Aim the Voice Remote at your X1 TV Box or Flex streaming TV Box, press the Microphone (Voice) button and follow the on-screen instructions.

or
  • Press the A button on your remote;
  • Choose Remote Setup on your TV;
  • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once your Voice Remote is paired, follow the on-screen instructions to set up power, volume and input control for your TV and audio equipment.
For further assistance please contact Comcast Customer Service at (800) 266-2278.

Pay bill

by Xion

I dont have my account number. I have a bill that I would like to pay off. Please and thank you.

Billed to collections

by Carisa

I was told when I ended my service that once I returned my box I would not have a bill that it would zero out. Now I have a collections bill for $214. Tries calling but the automated system sucks to get a person on the phone.

View

Why can't I link my 2 accounts on the app?

Will not allow me to link my accounts (can only see one of them) - keeps telling me the account (the second one) cannot be located

Garry Leigh
According to XFINITY Support, you can use your Xfinity ID to manage multiple accounts through Xfinity My Account.
If the personal email address or mobile number you provide when creating your Xfinity ID or accepting an invitation to join an account is already on an existing profile, you’ll be prompted with the option to link your accounts or continue with creating a new profile.
  • Tap the Link accounts button and sign in with your existing Xfinity ID to have your accounts linked;
  • If you choose to link your accounts by signing in with your existing Xfinity ID, you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen that will ask you to choose which account you’d like to start managing. Tap the circle next to your desired service address, then tap Go to My Account to be signed into the specified account;
  • If you’d like to set a preferred account to view every time, check the box next to "Remember this selection next time I sign in." before tapping Go to My Account.

In addition, you can link additional accounts that don’t yet have an Xfinity ID to your Xfinity ID in My Account. On the Settings page, go to the Linked Accounts section of Account Details and select the Link Account option. You’ll be asked to provide information about the account you wish to link.

Golf genius

by Kemonte

My golf genius account has kicked me out. We can not figure out how to get my email back into the system. The powers to be, feel like it is a Comcast problem Any suggestions

View

I can’t get email from Comcast.net web server?

by Lin-chu Q

Comcast web server was not responded to my email address?

View

I have a downline in my backyard

by Maral

I do not have internet or cable service at my house but there is a line in my backyard on the ground and if it's not fixed within 14 days I'm going to file a lawsuit

Reception haze

by Dodd

With help from Vizio TV have Comcast TV . But reception is hazy.

Your field service guy says he can't enter the building. Suggest way to return to normal reception ?

View

Need to know how much internet we are using

We are going to be moving and need to know if we can get service in our area.

According to Xfinity FAQs there are different Internet plans:

1. Performance Starter is 20$ per month for 12 months with 1-Year Agreement.
  2. Performance Starter + Basic is 30$ per month for 12 months with 1-Year Agreement.
  3. Performance + Basic is 50$ per month for 12 months with 1-Year Agreement.

Call ahead

by Zaylah

Do I get a call before the tech comes to my house?

Cable ran

by Destry

I need 2 of the rooms that are supposed to be hooked up cable ran they have no cable cord in them and I can't figure out how to get my smart TV to work for the cable

Questions 32