Fremont, California

I just moved from another state 5 weeks ago. I signed-up with comcast for my cable and internet.

I got the starter package. Today they just eliminated a station and put it into a Preferred package. It is only TruTV which I watch for COPS and Las Vegas Strip which I enjoy. I had no notice that this was going to be done.

It appears that when you sign up for a package, you pay a certain amount but they can change the programming whenever they want. In other words, they do what they want but I must pay even though I signed up for certain stations. They can break their end of the deal but I can't.

Is this fair? I am not a happy camper.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Comments

If you want to save money on your Comcast bill call 877-824-2288 and ask to speak to the RETENTION Department. They will give you promotions and discounts that no other department can give you.

The promos generally last for 6 months so you have to callback every 6 months. It is worth the trouble because you can get discounts of 25-50%